MISSION & VISION
Our mission is to provide an environment to the children for their overall growth and development without any difficulty or hurdle. We believe that children are priceless treasures of any nation and are the beautiful gifts on this earth given by God. It is our conviction that the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs of children should be amply and competently met.
We believe that every child has the right:
- To be loved, cherished and supported
- To be treated with respect and dignity
- To receive responsible care and to be handled with kindness
- To be encouraged and nurtured emotionally, intellectually to live a successful life
- To have their physical needs adequately met, including nutrition, housing and medical care